Tuesday 5 January 2010

Transatlantic Dreams

There's a recurring dream Ive had mabey three times in the last year, if three counts as recurring. In each of these Ive been on a flight across the atlantic only for the plane to split and for me to see the plane falling slowly slowly to the ground. I mention this because it came back 2 weeks ago - just as I was working out what to do in my trip...

As can be deduced from me writing this, the trip was fine (although it did feature a bizzare transit train under the tarmac where you board the plane). I was hoping to get this blog started before I left as well, but weather and car accidents (minor) and a general lack of organisation did the trick, but here we are!

Over the next 87 days im going to use this to put up photo's, tell any stories, share thoughts and let everyone know Im doing ok! Please feel free to leave comments of support/abuse as neccessary, right now though the Time Delay is catching up and Im going to bed...


One Final Thing.

Ive been asked by a few people to put up a list of where Im going. This list is subject to change but so far I have New York, Baltimore, Washington, Boston, Toronto, Chigago, Utah, Portland, Seattle, Vegas, San Diago, San Francisco, LA, an unplanned venture to Mexico and finally Austin. After that its time for the flight back home. Hopefully without mid flight engine failure.

1 comment: