Monday 11 February 2013

A new location!

Hey guys, It's been a little while since I had an adventure, but the grayhound express is back with a bang! I'm in India for three weeks for a wedding, so it seems like a good time to revive the blog for a little fun. Today's my first day, and I've already had an experience... My bag had a dvd of the film 'Contagion' added to it by airport security, I got a bit of money exchanged into rupees and now have a 2 inch thick wad of notes, and my taxi driver took me to the wrong hotel. I promise that this trip will provide some of the best stories I've had on this blog. I'll start reporting in about 3 days time (with photos), but a little bit of admin. In Italy, I posted a "Where's James" competition, and I can now announce that the winner is... well, no-one. I had no entries. The mug is safely with me. Speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment