Sunday 28 March 2010

Competition Time!

In four days time Ill be touching home. I'm bringing back stuff for various friends on demand, but I also want to give a prize away to one lucky blog reader!

To win, all you need to do is post a comment to this post with an answer to the following question:

Over the course of my trip, how many States have I been to?

Of course, such a prize cant be won without some rules. Here they are:

1. Im only counting entries posted on this blog. Sending me a message on facebook or an email will not count.
2. First person to get the right answer wins, and if no-one gets it spot on the closest answer wins.
3. Im counting states that Ive driven through, but not ones Ive flown over.
4. Entries should be received by at least Thursday. Ill be doing posts on Utah and a Top 5 round up type thing before then, so Ill announce the results when I get back in my final post. Ill count any received by the time I write it, but to be safe get your answer in for Thursday
5. Please put your name in the comment - otherwise I may give the prize to the wrong person by accident!
6. I can make up any other rules I want to.

Also! Please remember that DC is not a state.
Ill announce the prize when I announce the winner.
Good Luck!

7 comments:

  1. I reckon you've driven through 20.

    Although not 100% when you took the bus/when you flew once you got there.

    Mark D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say 26

    Cynthia B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing as it hasn't been taken yet:
    23!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Il_Divin_Codino1 April 2010 at 18:27

    18, its still Thursday here :)

    ReplyDelete